Subject: Re: [boost] [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-15 09:51:56

+1

I'd offer to manage a review, but I rarely feel qualified (and usually then there are others much better qualified). Money isn't
going to help with that :-(

Although I'm not against paying on 'moral' grounds if that would really help. We could offer money, but be very careful about who
we give it to.

I still favor some halfway house, a bit like BLincubator (though I didn't like the way it works much), so stuff can be better tried
'in anger' by far more people or more platforms - and most important refined (especially documentation).

FWIW

Paul

PS I still do not favour gratuitously removing support for older compilers, but strongly support new libraries (or 'Son of ...' v2,
v3 updates) that *only* support the newer/newest compilers.