Subject: Re: [boost] [partly OT] Re: [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-16 16:44:14

That might be a bit nuclear - what about all the outstanding issues and discussions in the process of being fixed?

So perhaps we just need to recommend new issues be raised in GitHub, and Trac will fossilize itself.

Paul

PS How should we reference GitHub discussions in 'history' documentation so that I (and the search engines) can find them? The
equivalent of, for example, https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/12908).

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse