Subject: Re: [boost] [partly OT] Re: [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-17 15:04:38

http://boostorg.github.io/python/,
> but this is obviously not yet advertised from Boost's main website.)

I've done that for my libraries, only I used README.md for that. For
example:

https://github.com/boostorg/log

It seems appropriate since that file is visible online and will get
checked out by default if the user clones git. It is also distributed in
Boost releases.