Subject: Re: [boost] [safe_numerics] review results
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-19 18:13:20

On 3/19/17 1:44 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba via Boost wrote:

> Congratulation Robert.
>
> I now that you have a lot of work now. Could I suggest that you add a
> github issue for each one of the task to be done? This will help to see
> how the issues have been solved and why not, maybe you could receive
> some PR to fix them.

I have all the feedback and the report from the review manager and have
been working on the necessary changes. A large number are fairly simple
fixes. But a few have significant "ripple effect" which have effects in
unexpected places and take a lot of time to fix right. Often fixing one
thing breaks something else. It's very hard to do this while addressing
disconnected observations and worse with PRs while I'm doing most of the
work on my personal system.

What I would prefer is that we all (excepting myself) take a break from
this until I manage to get everything addressed. Then I post an update
along with an annotated list of the conditions.

At that point, the free for all can begin again.

Robert Ramey