Subject: Re: [boost] Clang 4.0.0 MPL error in Boost next.hpp and prior.hpp
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-26 02:02:51

On 3/25/2017 12:46 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> My problem is that I do not know what -fno-ms-compatibility sets as
>> predefined macros.
>
> Well given that BOOST_PP_VARIADICS_MSVC=0 works at least some of the
> time and BOOST_PP_VARIADICS_MSVC=1 never works, it seems to me that the
> choice is a rather easy one and does not depend on any predefined macros.

I am not sure what you are saying here:

1) Are you saying that turning off BOOST_PP_VARIADICS_MSVC for clang
targeting VC++ allows that compiler to work with BoostPP ?

2) Are you saying that turning off BOOST_PP_VARIADICS_MSVC for clang
targeting VC++, allows that compiler to work with BoostPP when
-fno-ms-compatibility is defined ?

3) 2) Are you saying that turning off BOOST_PP_VARIADICS_MSVC for clang
targeting VC++, allows clang/C2 to work with BoostPP when
-fno-ms-compatibility is defined ?

Or are you telling me something else ?