Subject: Re: [boost] My Proposal for GSoC
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-28 10:33:17

Hello Mukund,

thank you for your proposal.

Please add a paragraph commenting your experience with the competency test
and Boost.Geometry library.

For example you could provide information on the following:
-- what algorithm did you implement for distance?
-- what algorithms are currently implemented in Boost.Geometry for distance
(for which models of the Earth)?
-- did you compare your implementation with Boost.Geometry ones? could you
comment on the results?

Best,
Vissarion.