Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc17]The implement of Programming competency test From Ruoyun Jing
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-28 10:42:50

Hi Ruoyun,

it seems that you are making a big effort understanding the tools of
the area. Your ideas are more than
enough to form a proposal. you should concentrate to make them more
clear. Try to keep it simple and
clear. Also regarding you English, I am not a native speaker to give
professional advice, but also here
try to make short sentences with simple English, in some parts it is
not very easy to understand what
you want to say, but in general I think you are passing the message.

Looking forward to see your draft proposal.

Best,
Vissarion.