Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2017] Please review my proposal for project "Nearly antipodal points distance accuracy improvement. "
From: Satyam Pandey (satyampandey0009_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-02 23:43:20

Hello Ruyong,
I just wanted to explain my part here. I did not copy as per what I
understand.I have tried answering your queries.I hope you will read it
calmly and would try to understand.

   1. As far as I could guess we share similar background of competitive
   programming and have no experience in contributing to any large orgs . So I
   used your proposal as reference for writing my proposal.
   2. Our Programming interest are same cause they are, I will end it here.
   This cannot be called a copy-case because thats-what I feel are the things
   that I like. How can you question that? Every guy that loves maths and
   programming would have written it in the same way and I'm not faking my
   interest toward them as you can check by following the links that I have
   given about different contest that I have participated in. Or do you want
   to say no-one other than you can like both.
   3. The Timeline was, one feature that I liked in your proposal, so I
   used it. How its copying ? Your exact timeline will not even make sense for
   me,cause we are applying for different Projects.
   4. And I did not understood "And you did not code for programming
   competency test, but have the same idea of implement of test" . What
   does this mean ? . Firstly I haven't read your proposal after you start
   describing "*far enough*" . So ,I did not know what you were doing in
   your test. Even if I knew what you have done or written there, do you
   think, you have claimed that way of solving the problem by putting it in
   your proposal ? And even after reading your proficiency test idea, the
   only thing that matches with my idea is the Basic-Distance function which
   is the first result that we get after googling the problem ? So , have we
   both copied from google ??

And please before going public with this, you could have at-least talked to
me personally. I don't think Boost-Developer mailing list is meant for such
discussions. Mailing list are made for communication that concerns the
whole org not any individual. You could have directly mailed to me, before
creating this nuisance.
Genuinely you should be happy that people are following your style and if
not, at least think a little before calling someone cheat because borrowing
ideas are not equivalent to cheating , in anyway.

I apologize to all for spamming their mail-boxes

Thanks
Satyam Pandey

logo.png