Subject: [boost] [CallableTraits] The formal review begins today
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-03 06:45:16
Dear Boost community,
The formal review of Barrett Adair's CallableTraits library begins today,
April 3rd, and ends on April 12th.
CallableTraits is a C++11 library for the inspection, synthesis, and
decomposition of callable types. CallableTraits aims to be the "complete
type manipulation facility for function types" mentioned in the final
paragraph of C++17 proposal P0172, and removes the need for template
specializations for different function signatures.
You can find the documentation of the library here:
and the GitHub repository here:
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly state:
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost, and
conditions for acceptance if any
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)?
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?
We await your feedback!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk