Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.64.0 post-beta merges
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-08 20:35:20

On 8 April 2017 at 21:10, Oliver Kowalke via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I could re-write the commit and remove the modified line in
> execution_context.hpp
> The commit will then contain documetation that explains how to
> enable/disable the APIs
> with the special boost.build property + modified Jamfiles from the examples.
> Could I get then the OK to merge?

I honestly don't know. It looks like '<context-switch>ec' is supported
in released code, and this might break builds which use that, but then
again, it might not, or it might not matter. It really needs someone
who understands boost build features to look at it, and that isn't me.

The comment about about header file was only a minor point really.