Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.64.0 Release Candidate 1
From: Pete Bartlett (pete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-17 22:42:40

> On 17 Apr 2017, at 17:33, Daniel James via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On 17 April 2017 at 04:47, Rene Rivera via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> The release candidates for the 1.64.0 release are now available at:
>>
>> <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/beta/1.64.0.rc.1/>
>
> I've put it on the website.
>
> Documentation: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_64_0/
> Release notes: http://www.boost.org/users/history/in_progress.html

Looks set to be another extremely useful release. Thanks to all.

I checked out the list of tested compilers (slightly morbid curiosity about how VC14.1 had ended up!). The list of "additional" tested compilers is quite close to being a duplicate of the "primary" compilers and so the whole section is not that easy to read. Would it be a better layout to just list the compilers /once/ with the primary ones shown in bold?

(Clearly not a stopper for 1.64, just a thought for a future release)