Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.64.0 Release Candidate 1
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-17 23:16:42

"Rene Rivera via Boost" wrote:
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download the
> candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report both
> success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

Successfully cross-compiles for QNX 6.6.0 from a Linux host with this
command line:
./b2 toolset=qcc target-os=qnxnto --without-python
cxxflags="-DBOOST_NO_CXX11_NUMERIC_LIMITS"

Without -DBOOST_NO_CXX11_NUMERIC_LIMITS, I get:
...failed updating 41 targets...

This is a long-standing problem. Boost.Config needs to learn the difference
between Dinkumware for QNX 6.6.0 and Dinkumware for Visual C++.

Regards,

Niklas Angare