Subject: Re: [boost] [CallableTraits] Review results
From: Barrett Adair (barrettellisadair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-18 03:23:22

Dear Boost,

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the CallableTraits
review. I am continually amazed not only by the depth of knowledge and
experience present on this mailing list, but also by your willingness
to share it with others in your spare time. I've learned so much from
the code, publications, presentations, and discussions from so many
members of this community. I am so grateful that the work of this
community is freely available to all.

Thanks especially to Louis, for the effort, patience, and goodwill you
put forth in this review process, and also for encouraging me to get
involved with the Boost project over a year ago. Your gracious
tolerance of my interest in your own project has taught me about more
than just metaprogramming.

I will continue working on CallableTraits until the conditions for
acceptance are fulfilled, and each of the additional points are
addressed as well.

Taking part in this tradition has been one of the highest honors of my
life. I look forward to reuniting with many of you in Aspen next
month.

Sincerely,
Barrett Adair