Subject: [boost] [outcome] Fix with support for VS2017 Update 1
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-19 18:39:25

Earlier today Vinnie Falco found that the peer review edition of Outcome
does not compile on Visual Studio 2017 Update 1.

I do apologise for this. Update 1 came out a few days before the peer
review edition was set in stone. I didn't know it had until now, and I
tested against VS2017 RTM, not Update 1.

I have applied a fix to develop branch and cherry picked just this fix
to the frozen master branch. You can find that fixed peer review edition
at this branch:

https://github.com/ned14/boost.outcome/tree/master_vs2017_fixed

I hope that this does not inconvenience people too much, and once again,
sorry.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting