Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Review of Outcome (ends Sun-28-May)
From: charleyb123 . (charleyb123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-26 19:42:42

boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> +1 for a hope to extend the review period. Even getting a bit of a head
> start on discussion about the library, there are still things to discuss
> and I think that discussion is useful. And once consensus is reached (or
> perhaps not) it could impact peoples' opinions for their review.

After off-list discussion with the Review Wizards, the Outcome review
period is extended to June 2.

  *- For more information about the Boost Formal Review Process, see:
http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html

Again, thank you all (very!) much for the high level of considered opinion
and active involvement in this review, as some of the topics are clearly
large or tricky.

--charley