Subject: Re: [boost] Does Boost 1.64 support HP-UX?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-30 13:20:07

On June 30, 2017 3:18:14 PM 장윤진 via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I read about the platform that boost supports on the boost homepage.
> However, I do not know if it supports HP-UX.
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_64_0/libs/log/doc/html/log/installation.html#log.installation.supported_compilers

That page is from Boost.Log documentation. It describes the state of
affairs with this particular library but not other libraries or Boost as a
whole.

> Does that mean it supports HP-UX?

Not necessarilly. I did not test Boost.Log on HP-UX, but the library works
on Linux and other POSIX-like systems, so chances are it works.

AFAIK, we don't test Boost on HP-UX, so the best way to ensure the
libraries you need work is to consult with their respective docs and build
and run their tests yourself.