Subject: [boost] [review][beast] Five-days Remaining
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-06 05:19:16

Hi all -

We are half-way through the review and have some great involvement and
exchanges and a few reviews already.

I hope if you haven't written a review yet that you still will. Please
provide whatever effort you can afford toward the review process. Boost
depends on community involvement.

You might have noticed that I have solicited input from you regardless
of your experience with the domain. I personally think it is a mistake
to have input only from domain experts. True innovation often comes from
"outsiders". If you have no experience with Asio or with HTTP, how
approachable is this library? Were you able to understand the documents?
Could you use the examples? Were you able to build something of your own?

Domain experts -- you know the dark corners of the domain. The hard
parts that have caused you hours of lost sleep and the need to hack
around an existing library or to write your own. How does Beast address
your concerns and the problems you have experienced in the past? Is it
flexible enough to be put into your tool chest?

So far we have reviews from:

  * Marcel Ebmer
  * Peter Dimov
  * Artyom Beilis
  * Zach Lain
  * Nik Bougalis
  * Klemens Morgenstern
  * Glen Fernandes

If I missed a review from you, please let me know!

Happy Coding!
michael

--
Michael Caisse