Subject: Re: [boost] [OFF] Inclusive language (Was: [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10)
From: Jackie Kay (jacquelinekay1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-18 20:33:32

> Second fact is: You either agree with this bullshit or you're against it.
>

>From a set-theoretic perspective, if "agree" and "disagree" are binary
states, this is indeed a fact. However, consider that the ISO C++ Standards
committee's voting protocol covers a higher cardinality of states (the full
enumeration is "strongly agree", "agree", "neutral", "disagree", and
"strongly disagree"). My opinion is that the OP's "fact" is therefore not
valid in the paradigm of the C++ community, which is a superset of the
Boost community.

Cheers,

Jackie

You obviously didn't raise voice when this bullshit began here, but you're