Subject: Re: [boost] [OFF] Inclusive language (Was: [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-19 11:55:59

I agree with David's thoughtful summary.

Silent tolerance is the least-worst policy, even in the face of wilful misinterpretation of the word "man".

But, for the record, aggressive insistence on so-called 'non-inclusive language' is also very offensive to me.

Boost is, and should continue to be, entirely inclusive, gender-blind and, most of all, tolerant .

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse