Subject: Re: [boost] [OFF] Inclusive language (Was: [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10)
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-21 17:01:32

:

> But, for the record, aggressive insistence on so-called 'non-inclusive
> language' is also very offensive to me.

This is a solution good enough for me.

Boost is, and should continue to be, entirely inclusive, gender-blind and,
> most of all, tolerant .

If tolerance is an end (and not a means), why label “aggressive insistence
on so-called...” as offensive? Offensive doesn't matter if you're going to
tolerate everything. Tolerance is a means, not an end.

Particularly, I don't care on “tolerance” fairy tales. Just let everyone
raise their opinions. As long as censorship to “improper language” isn't
enforced the place hasn't fallen into irreversible shit.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/