Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [review][mp11] Formal review of Mp11
From: vijayan (vijayan121_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-23 14:20:46

> 1. Should Mp11 be accepted into Boost?

Yes.

> 2. What is your evaluation of the design?

It appears to be robust. I'm not sure about the design decision mp_ prefix
for everything.

> What is your evaluation of the implementation?

I haven't looked at it in detail.

> 4. What is your evaluation of the documentation?

Good. Very good.

> 5. What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?

Quite high; should replace a lot of current boost MPL usage.

> 6. Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
problems?

Only cursorily. With g++ 7.1 and clang++ 4.0.
Did not encounter any problems.

> 8. Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

Somewhat. To the extent that I've used boost MPL quite a lot.