Subject: Re: [boost] CMake and Boost Build tests
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-27 00:49:14

On 27/07/2017 09:08, Vinnie Falco wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
>> I've avoided addressing doxygen ... until you brought it up. This tool is
>> probably the single biggest reason why software development documentation is
>> soo very bad. Things would be much, much better it had never been invented.
>> On the bright side, it does generate crappy documentation in the shortest
>> time. Since authors are going to create crappy documentation regardless, I
>> guess it's a win.
>
> I disagree. This page is generated from Doxygen and it looks great:
> <http://vinniefalco.github.io/beast/beast/ref/beast__http__async_read/overload1.html>

One of the problems I've found with Doxygen is that many people don't
actually get to that page, but rather only get as far as
http://vinniefalco.github.io/beast/beast/ref/beast__http__async_read.html.

Once you've encountered enough Doxygen docs you might eventually notice
the little tiny "more" links and achieve enlightenment.