Subject: Re: [boost] [BB++] Consensus
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-02 17:10:07

Ok thanks for your perspective but I wouldn't call Root.Ptr a garbage
collector because a garbage collector is by definition non-deterministic.
Just a simple deterministic memory manager is enough.

But the way BB++ goes then I don't see any way it can fail. It works even
in multithreaded mode. Actually it is faster than shared_ptr in
multithreaded mode as you can see in the homepage of Root.Ptr.

And at the same time it'll help C++ compete against all these commercial
languages that are currently using garbage collectors such as Java, C# and
Swift.

Sincerely,
-Phil