Subject: [boost] Best Practices for Surviving the Boost Test Gauntlet?
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-08 14:12:57

Beast won the first battle, but it looks like it is losing the war:

<http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/beast.html>

I've never heard of many of these platforms let alone know how to go
about fixing the compile, link, and runtime errors. It seems like
deallocate() is not part of some standard library's allocator_traits?
Link error on operator delete from Boost.System? A lot of little
thing.

Is there a document or resource which explains the various
peculiarities and idiosyncrasies of these platforms and toolchains
that I might have a means of fixing them without actually installing
them locally (which is unlikely)?

Thanks