Subject: Re: [boost] Where we are 1.65.0
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-11 19:19:31
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:18 AM, Olaf van der Spek <ml_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > My plan is quite limited
> > * Take a few patches that were already landed on develop and merge to
> > master (wave, fiber, config). Artymom has indicated to me that he's not
> > comfortable with rushing the changes to locale, so we won't be doing
> > * Make an RC2 - preferably today
> > I'm not really interested in making large-scale changes post-beta (thanks
> > for the survey, John!).
> Will there be a .1 with support for C++17 or will that have to wait for
Depends on (a) level of interest and (b) someone to manage the release.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk