Subject: [boost] [math] Enable move semantics for polynomials
From: Lakshay Garg (lakshayg373_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-13 11:31:51

Hello all

The polynomial class in boost.math does not support move sematics. I tried
to implement them and found that they immediately lead to significant
improvements in performance (benchmarking using google-benchmark).

I would like to get the changes merged into the main repository. I
understand that boost accepts very high quality C++ code and since this
will be my first time contributing to boost I am looking forward to
assistance from other experienced contributors.

Could someone please advise me on how to move forward and get the changes
merged.

Regards
Lakshay