Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 4
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-18 13:46:00

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 8:23 AM, degski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 18 August 2017 at 15:24, Egor Pugin via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > Maybe it's possible to cherry-pick required changes and release 1.65.1
> > a bit later with full VS2017.3/clang 5.0/gcc 7.2 support?
> >

> A delay of a week or 2 don't make
> any difference.

It makes a difference for some of us. As some of us are waiting for the
release to happen so that we can merge fixes and improvements to master for
the next release cycle. And delays mean shortened time for us to test those
changes.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything