Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 4
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-18 14:27:34

On 18 August 2017 at 16:46, Rene Rivera via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> It makes a difference for some of us.

You mean "us" devs, no? What about users?

> As some of us are waiting for the release to happen so that we can merge
> fixes and improvements to master for the next release cycle.

 Relax, time's on our side! There are fixes (PR's) out there that have not
been merged for years and nobody does anything about those, even though
they cause plenty of people major head-aches, but, yes, those people are
not part of "us".

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798