Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Starting 1.65.1
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-28 16:51:54

On 28/08/2017 00:39, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As no one objected, I'm starting work on a point release. This release
> should only include fixes and documentation changes, and please keep
> your changes to a minimum - I'm not looking for any minor changes,
> such as compiler warning fixes.
>
> If I can cleanly incorporate changes from your master branch, let me
> know the commit hash. Otherwise, please create a branch from the
> boost-1.65.0 tag called 'fixes/1.65' and cherry pick the required
> changes onto that branch. All changes should already be included in
> both your develop and master branches. If a commit doesn't cleanly
> apply, then we'll have to work something out, but please try to avoid
> that. If you want any help with this, let me know.

I've had a request for this PR:
https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/175 to be included as without it
the next CUDA release won't compile Boost as the meaning of
__CUDACC_VER__ has changed in a non-backwards compatible way :(

It would need to be cherry picked to a branch I'm afraid.

Thanks, John.

---
http://www.avg.com