Subject: [boost] [release] Starting 1.65.1
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-27 23:39:53

Hello all,

As no one objected, I'm starting work on a point release. This release
should only include fixes and documentation changes, and please keep
your changes to a minimum - I'm not looking for any minor changes,
such as compiler warning fixes.

If I can cleanly incorporate changes from your master branch, let me
know the commit hash. Otherwise, please create a branch from the
boost-1.65.0 tag called 'fixes/1.65' and cherry pick the required
changes onto that branch. All changes should already be included in
both your develop and master branches. If a commit doesn't cleanly
apply, then we'll have to work something out, but please try to avoid
that. If you want any help with this, let me know.

The quickbook file for the release notes is at:

https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_65_1.qbk

I'll set a schedule in the next few days, but I want to get the
changes finalised as soon as possible, so don't wait around, I think
it will have to be pretty tight.

thanks for you help,

Daniel