Subject: Re: [boost] [review queue] we seem to have double allocated early September for review --- what to do?
From: John Phillips (johnphillipsithaca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-06 06:04:22

   Thorsten,

   This is my mistake. If people accept the idea, I suggest we start by
adding a week to the duration for each review (to give people who want
to participate in both time to do so) and run them as scheduled. Both
Fit and Double Ended did the right thing, and I made a mistake, so I
don't want to penalize either in any way if possible.

             John