Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Change in Google Summer of Code admin
From: Ruoyun Jing (jingry0321_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-07 16:36:43

Dear all,

I am Ruoyun Jing, a student of GSoC17 worked for Boost.Geometry. Thank all
in
Boost C++ Libraries during my Google Summer of Code, especially thank to
all the
mentors. I am willing to contribute to Boost after GSoC and try to make
everything
better in the future. I wish you all the best! :)

Regards,
Ruoyun Jing