Subject: [boost] [admin] Turning on Issues tab on Github for Boost libraries
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-28 15:36:39

Can we not have some resolution from an administrator about turning on
the Issues tab in Github for Boost libraries ? There are two 'admin'
issues regarding this and, since it should be a quick job for an
administrator to implement this, I would really prefer not to wait for a
long time for this to get done. Just now I had a "bogus" PR for
iostreams, which I rejected, and the explanation from the person who
created the PR was that the PR was "created" because there was no Issue
tab for the library and he was only trying to create an Issue to be
looked at. There is absolutely no logical reason that I can think of why
the Issue tab on Github cannot be turned on for Boost libraries, to
benefit end-users.