Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Trac, random, No-Maintainer?
From: Asbjørn (lordcrc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-09 11:00:36

On 09.10.2017 05:10, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:

> While I personally agree, I don't think this is a choice anyone can
> impose on the people who have to maintain the individual boost
> libraries. We may encourage library maintainers to use a particular
> issue tracker, but ultimately the choice is theirs.

How so? You require a review for accepting Boost libraries. I don't see how
requiring the use of a specific issue tracker is different.

As a user it's _significantly_ better to have a single issue tracker to
consider, instead of having to go on a hunt to find the right one to use for
each library and managing the various login credentials.

Cheers
- Asbjørn