To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [boost] 'Fibre safe optimisations' with gcc/clang (non Windows target) and Boost.Context
- [boost] 1.65.1 as modular packages on Conan.io
- [boost] [ANN] Boost.UI - a new C++ GUI library
- [boost] [asio] Verify SSL certificates using the OS-specific certificate store
- [boost] [beast] A Networking-TS version of Boost.Asio and Boost.Beast is here!
- [boost] [beast] Supporting ICY 200 OK
- [boost] [beast] The Networking-TS version of Boost.Asio and Boost.Beast is here!
- [boost] [Boost-announce] [review][DoubleEnded] Review Results
- [boost] [boostbook] Building documentation with generate.consistent.ids
- [boost] [BoostBook] how to automatically test code examples?
- [boost] [build] Building library with vc++ 64-bit does not find vcvarsall.bat
- [boost] [Build] How to build libboost_lzma?
- [boost] [contract] auto_..._error regression tests fail on C++1z
- [boost] [contract] Differential Sandia's regression tests for C++11, C++14, etc.
- [boost] [contract] differentiate regressions with libc++
- [boost] [contract] help marking regression test expected failures
- [boost] [devector] optimum growing/insertion policy
- [boost] [GitHelp] Getting boost stable release from GitHub after git clone
- [boost] [msvc] #warning preprocessor directive
- [boost] [optional] Regression in develop
- [boost] [outcome v2] How important is it that an Expected implementation is also provided?
- [boost] [outcome v2] Proposed second review dates?
- [boost] [Outcome] WG21 papers of interest to Boost and Outcome
- [boost] [regression tests] feature request: UI integration of bjam requires clause
- [boost] [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
- [boost] [review] The review period of Boost.DoubleEnded has ended -- thanks to all involved
- [boost] [review][DoubleEnded] Review Results
- [boost] [system] Header-only Boost.System by default ?
- [boost] [thread][build] develop terminally broken?
- [boost] [timer][msvc] Universal-Windows advice needed
- [boost] Adapting boost::grid_graph vertex descriptors to Boost Geometry
- [boost] Appveyor setup for msvc-14.1 toolset
- [boost] Asciidoc, an alternative for documentation
- [boost] Bjam broken on windows with VS2017?
- [boost] Boost CMake update
- [boost] Boost Serialization: Serializing large objects
- [boost] boost timer, warnings, backlog
- [boost] Boost Trac, random, No-Maintainer?
- [boost] Boost.Buffers, a new library from the makers of Beast!
- [boost] Boost.Format Library Maintenance
- [boost] Boost.Http parser documentation ready (feedback welcome)
- [boost] Boost.HTTPKit, a new library from the makers of Beast!
- [boost] Boost.TR1 silently removed with 1.65?
- [boost] Boost::iostreams dual-use seekable filter
- [boost] Building Quickbook docs from source code in HTML format
- [boost] fuzzing boost at OSS-Fuzz
- [boost] GITHUB - How does one add another maintainer to a repo
- [boost] Help wanted: Open pull request reminders
- [boost] How to build boost on windows with Clang/LLVM
- [boost] Informal CMake meeting at CPPCon
- [boost] interest in a stateful pointer library?
- [boost] Looking for a task to contribute to boost
- [boost] Maintainers: Adding Coverity Scan to your library
- [boost] Master Regression Tests Failing
- [boost] Merged #149, "Encode architecture and address model in versioned layout names"
- [boost] Modularizing explicit-failures-markup.xml
- [boost] MSVC 15.5 support
- [boost] Need help >> Boost's managed_shared_memory usage in between two processes (C and C++)
- [boost] path length too long for 64 bits builds
- [boost] printf official specs or docs, ISO C99, and C++
- [boost] property_map/compose_property_map get() return type
- [boost] PSA: Travis OS X bottleneck, <cxxstd> new Boost.Build feature
- [boost] Push/pull parsers & coroutines
- [boost] Push/pull parsers & coroutines (Was: Boost.HTTPKit, a new library from the makers of Beast!)
- [boost] Recommend dropping test coverage on msvc-7.1 and msvc-8.0
- [boost] Release Note responsibilites for maintainers
- [boost] RFC.. Steering Committee Bylaws Proposal
- [boost] Seems like I need write-access to merge a PR
- [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
- Informal CMake meeting at CPPCon
- Modularizing explicit-failures-markup.xml
- PSA: Travis OS X bottleneck, <cxxstd> new Boost.Build feature
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk