Subject: Re: [boost] [system] Header-only Boost.System by default ?
From: Groke, Paul (paul.groke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-10 08:21:12

And even if the "same address" thing was solvable (which I think it is, although not pretty and it would require interface changes), there is the problem with unloading DLLs/SOs. You'd have to pin every module that contains error categories. Which IMO is a side effect that you really don't expect and want, especially from a header-only library.

Paul Groke