Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.HTTPKit, a new library from the makers of Beast!
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-10 17:41:27

> Now that is really unfair, and ignores the enormous amount
> of hours not just from me but from all of the other people
> who participated in the design of Beast

If anything, it was my response that was rushed. Sorry about that.

Now, moving on... given that you have __not__ answered how your parser's
design[1] compares to the parser I've developed, I wrote an “implementing
Boost.Beast parser interface” in my documentation:
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/asiohttpserver/#_implementing_
boost_beast_parser_interface

This tutorial is full of “design implications” blocks where I take the time
to dissect what it means to go with each choice.

(note that I invited
> you to be one of those participants).

Yes, just bad timing.

[1] at most it hides behind a “multiple people/stakeholders agree with me”
__shield__

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/