Subject: Re: [boost] RFC.. Steering Committee Bylaws Proposal
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-18 16:22:33

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Nevin Liber via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Rene Rivera via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:34 AM, Jared Grubb <jared.grubb_at_[hidden]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > When buildbot joined the SFC, one of the requirements (and service!)
> that
> > > SFC had was to help create a board together with all the rules.
> > >
> > > Since boost is also a member of the SFC, did it do the same?
> >

> > I have no idea. As joining the SFC was another one of those decisions
> made
> > mostly in obscurity.
> >

> To be fair, that was years before there was a steering committee. <
> https://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2007/08/0141.php>

The only reference to the SFC I could find on the Boost site was well
hidden away in the donate page.
Which is the only page returned by the search below too. I'm surprised it's
not even mentioned on the
landing page of boost.org. --DD

[1]
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=conservancy&as_sitesearch=www.boost.org