Subject: Re: [boost] Help wanted: Open pull request reminders
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-23 14:31:11

> As with all things, firing something together for personal use is a ten
> minute job, writing something reusable by others is many days of work.
>

> Understood. I am hoping someone will volunteer for something that would
> useful for Boost developers, but not necessarily so general that days of
> work would be required.

There is a big fat solution to Github reminders at
https://github.com/StephenOTT/GitHub-Reminders, but it would require
ongoing server maintenance as it's a Ruby stack.

Much safer is a dumb weekly cronjob which sends reminders of all open
issues and pull requests for all boostorg repos to their owners/maintainers.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting