Subject: Re: [boost] [regression tests] feature request: UI integration of bjam requires clause
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-25 07:07:09

El 24/10/2017 a las 21:23, Vinnie Falco via Boost escribió:
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Toolsets disabled through markup appear grayed out wth a "n/a" legend
>> and an (optional) link to an explanation of why the toolset doesn't work
> I was never able to get that to work for beast even though I copied your markup.

I think this is because master hasn't merged from develop in a while.
Your markup doesn't
show in

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/master/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml

(Also, you might want to take a look at the latest markup I added to
poly_collection in
develop since it's more compact and generic than the previous version:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/pull/169 )

Joaquín M López Muñoz