Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] help marking regression test expected failures
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-26 16:44:09

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> (This doesn't at present help Lorenzo but if the only changes to cherry-pick
> are his things would be simpler.)

I will likely have more changes to make for Boost.Contract to
explicit-failures-markup.xml before I can push the lib out of develop
onto master (Boost.Contract has *lots* of tests which combined with
the many regression toolsets make investigating and marking these
failures quite a bit of work). I'm worried cherry-picking won't be an
efficient solution for Boost.Contract because I will keep changing
libs/contract/meta/explicit-failures-markup.xml on the develop branch
often for another month or so...

What's the best way for me to address this and get my markups to show
on develop regression test report?

Thanks a lot!
--Lorenzo