Subject: [boost] [foreach][polygon][xpressive][bimap][ptr_container][gil][assign][typeof][msm] PRs for removing executable attribute for files
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-02 16:37:16

The following libraries still have PRs, which I have previously
submitted, for removing the executable attribute for one or more files:

foreach
polygon
xpressive
bimap
ptr_container
gil
assign
typeof
msm

None of these PRs affect anything other than the file attribute, so no
testing is needed AFAICS since no code changes. If the maintainers of
the above libraries, or someone else with write access to these
libraries, can merge the appropriate PR to 'develop', and then merge
'develop' to 'master', we can get rid of having any files with their
executable attribute set in the next release.