Subject: Re: [boost] [foreach][polygon][xpressive][bimap][ptr_container][gil][assign][typeof][msm] PRs for removing executable attribute for files
From: Mike Gresens (mike.gresens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-05 10:18:12

I would suggest that any boost project should have MORE THAN ONE project
owner.

- So we would have more developers with write access to the projects
- Pull requests with features/bugfixes could be merged
- No stagnation in projects (or less projects than now)
- No need for so many projects to become CMT. There would be "fallback"
project owners.

- There would be need for code reviews. Yes, for the code of project
owners too! They should make regular merge requests to the other project
owners.
- In formal code reviews: not one developer against all others, but a
team represents the project

Mike...