Subject: Re: [boost] [config] Rethinking feature macros?
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-06 21:44:33

> Niall Douglas wrote:
> > > That's not what I'm seeing here. VS2017 supports structured bindings
> > > but __cpp_structured_bindings is not defined.
> >
> > That macro I think was just added literally in the October mailing. I
> > think we can give a pass to Microsoft on that.
>
> OK, can you give me a specific macro that the compiler defines?

One of us is confused, Niall, because I just added all of the SD-6 macros to
config_info, and none of them showed up on msvc-14.1 with any of /std:c++14,
c++17, or latest.

https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/191

Either I'm doing something wrong, or you're in a possession of a
super-secret build.