Subject: Re: [boost] seeking endorsement for histogram library
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-14 13:09:43

Hi Steve,

> On 13. Nov 2017, at 18:19, Steve Robbins via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> On Monday, November 13, 2017 2:23:54 PM CST Hans Dembinski via Boost wrote:
>> Dear Boost developers,
>>
>> I believe the histogram library is now ready to be presented here and I am
>> looking for endorsement.
>
> I'm not sure what "endorsement" entails for Boost, but I think a histogram
> would be a great addition. I've had to write simple 1d histograms many times
> over the years and this library goes way beyond that so I'd look forward to
> using it.

that is cool, thank you. :) If you have any feedback to share about the library, please let me know.

Here is the bit about endorsement in the submission guide lines http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html <http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html>

"When you feel that your library is ready for entry into Boost, you need to find at least one member (but preferably several) of the Boost community who is willing to publicly endorse your library for entry into Boost. A simple method of achieving this is to post to the Boost developers mailing list <http://www.boost.org/community/groups.html> a short description of your library, links to its github and documentation, and a request for endorsements."

Best regards,
Hans