Subject: Re: [boost] Announcement: Faber, a new build system based on bjam
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-30 15:16:41

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 6:37 AM, Richard Hodges via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Have you tried getting bjam to correctly build boost for c++14 on iOS for a
> specific version of iOS, as a universal library?

I have in the past when I used to do iOS programming for a living.

> It's a dark art.

It is.. But the darkness of it is all Apple's fault.

Have you tried to build for emscripten? (internal rules do not work).

Yes. Have you tried using the built-in b2 emscripten toolset?
<https://github.com/boostorg/build/blob/develop/src/tools/emscripten.jam>

PS. Feel free to ignore this email.. Since this thread really should be
about Faber and not b2.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything