Subject: Re: [boost] Candidate for 1.66.1, if there is one
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-23 20:30:30

On 23 December 2017 at 15:58, James E. King, III via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm adding proper versioning right now, however Boost 1.66.0 will remain a
> problem since it serializes in/out as Version 0 with 64-bit values; and
> 1.65.1 serializes in/out Version 0 with 32-bit values so I'm not certain
> there will be a way to detect this issue.

If you want to something to the release notes let me know, or create a
website pull request as normal. Could also add a patch if you want,
and perhaps add something to the news feed. If we're going to create a
point release, there are other changes on date_time master, so the
best thing is probably to branch date_time at the boost-1.66.0 tag
using:

git checkout boost-1.66.0 -b fixes/1.66