Subject: Re: [boost] Potential Boost SAX library
From: Oliver Adams (owacoder_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-09 18:34:41

The "Common formats" include simple representations like JSON, XML, or
CSV, but also include database writing/retrieval formats. For example,
one "format" interfaces with MySQL databases. The premise behind the
library is not just data conversions, but basically an ETL
implementation that provides analysis filters on the data as well.

If the internal representation is not used, there is practically no
limit to the size of data being converted or analyzed. This is a major
difference from Boost.Serialization.