Subject: [boost] [release notes] Linking to github issues/pull requests
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-12 11:36:09

Hi,

I've added templates for linking to github issues and pull requests
from the release notes. There are two templates:

[github module number] which expands to '#number'
[github_pr module number] which expands to 'PR#number'.

Both will be linked, they need the name of the module to link to the
right place.

We only really need the issue template as github redirects to the pull
request if appropriate, but existing release notes have been using the
PR#3 format, so I thought it should support that.

You can see an example in the unordered release notes for 1.67.0:

https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_67_0.qbk
http://www.boost.org/users/history/in_progress.html

Does that look okay?

Daniel