Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] New Astronomy Library
From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-18 07:11:06

Thank you for taking interest in this project.

At this point, I have not done any significant project in c++ to showcase.
But I have been assisting to implement research on "Illumination & Adverse
Weather Condition Invariant Human Detection & Tracking for Surveillance
System" since one year which uses image processing in python.

I am good with programming and algorithms, and as an assurance, I am
attaching some of the algorithms implemented by me in python.

I have won ranks in different coding competition at various levels which
were mostly based on C language and algorithms.(Certificates attached)

I have also conducted two coding events which were based only on C
language. I have attached a copy of the question paper which is originally
designed by me.

In addition, I have done an internship based on web and mobile technology
(AngularJS and ionic framework).

​
 Algorithms.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cah99sk2owmI9yYkg0c6gYxhlq5skgTW/view?usp=drive_web>